Flute/Tin whistle lessons available via Skype

Post here if you are looking for a music teacher or if you want to make yourself available to accept students. See the Guidelines before posting.
Liney Bear
antispam: No

Flute/Tin whistle lessons available via Skype

Post by Liney Bear »

I guess I'll go ahead and throw my hat in the ring here as well. I've been at the trad music since about 1994, playing flute and tin whistle and lately have been keeping myself busy every week teaching lessons on Skype.

If anyone is interested, I do offer two lessons at no charge so you can determine whether the Skype format works for you. I'm happy to provide a list of current and former students who you can contact for a reference, and I'll also email you some samples of my playing from my recently recorded solo album with my pals Zac Leger and Blake Pullen.

cheers,
Gordon
rakeshinnovation
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Flute/Tin whistle lessons available via Skype

Post by rakeshinnovation »

HI,Gordon

I have dropped in a message in the website about the course through skype.
Liney Bear

Re: Flute/Tin whistle lessons available via Skype

Post by Liney Bear »

Thank you to all the folks who have signed on! It's been great to meet you, from Ireland to Tel Aviv, as well as the folks who've showed up in person! Happy to visit with anyone else interested in learning Irish trad flute or whistle in Tucson, Phoenix, Prescott, or Flagstaff, AZ, or online as well.

Cheers,
Gordon