Canada, Ontario, Kitchener whistle, flute and uilleann pipes

Post here if you are looking for a music teacher or if you want to make yourself available to accept students. See the Guidelines before posting.
NicoMoreno
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

Canada, Ontario, Kitchener whistle, flute and uilleann pipes

Post by NicoMoreno »

Hello,

I'm available to teach whistle, wooden flute, and uilleann pipes in the Kitchener, Ontario area. I'm a multiple medal winner at the Midwest fleadh (three golds, four silvers and three bronzes) on these instruments. If you'd like to hear some of my music head to: http://www.myspace.com/captainbrownsfavourite

I will be hosting sessions at the Mill Race Folk Festival in Cambridge, Ontario in August, and occasionally perform at other venues around Ontario. I also co-host a regular session Wednesday nights in Hamilton, Ontario. I could arrange for lessons prior to the session, or if there are enough people interested, a group lesson in Hamilton.

Please contact me if you are interested in lessons, tips, help or are just looking for tunes.

Nicolas Brown
NicoMoreno
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

Re: Canada, Ontario, Kitchener whistle, flute and uilleann pipes

Post by NicoMoreno »

Just a bump in case any aspiring or advanced flute, whistle or uilleann pipe players in the area are interested in lessons, tips, or tunes.
NicoMoreno

Re: Canada, Ontario, Kitchener whistle, flute and uilleann pipes

Post by NicoMoreno »

As it turns out, shortly after the bump, I relocated to Ferndale, Michigan. If you're still looking for assistance please feel free to contact me and I can try to point you in the right direction.