UK, Edinburgh - Experienced tutor

Post here if you are looking for a music teacher or if you want to make yourself available to accept students. See the Guidelines before posting.
Jennymcglone
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

UK, Edinburgh - Experienced tutor

Post by Jennymcglone »

Hello I'm Jennifer McGlone and I have been teaching Tin Whistle for 9 years around the UK. Originally from Glasgow I was taught by Dougie Pincock, George Jackson & Keith Easdale, and I play a mix of Scottish and Irish music. As well as Tin Whistle, I also play wooden flute.

I have taught at various projects with ongoing lesson such as Easterhouse Arts Project, Celtic Connections, Glasgow Fiddle Workshops, South Lanarkshire Council, ALP Scots Music Group, Feis nan Gaidheal to name but a few. I have experience working with adults & children of all abilities.
And also at various festivals around the UK, Gosport & Fareham Easter Festival, Arran Folk Festival. My newest project has been working on a Absolute Beginners course for ayepod.net which is online learning.

Check out my website www.jennifermcglone.co.uk for more information and contacts. I'm available for group tuition, one to ones, regular or one-offs.