Spirit of Voice Festival 2006

Formerly North-Indian Global-Zombie-Trance Jazz, Barbershop-Darbhanga Fusion, Rai-Ska Outlaw Country Operetta , Neurofunk Madrigal Throat Singing, Freestyle Acid House Flamenco, Twelve Tone Boy Groups, Dark Ambient Ragtime Fusion, Klezmer Surf Trance; Gregorian Chant/Bluegrass; Andean-Reggae Black Metal for Lapsed Lutherans; Chinese Opera-Mississippi Delta Blues; Alpine Yodeling-Samba Fusion; and Mariachi-Polka Waltz-Punk Forum
DeepLook
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Spirit of Voice Festival 2006

Post by DeepLook »

Hello everyone,

we would like to invite you to the 3rd annual Spirit of Voice Festival held in November, 1st - 5th 2006 in Galway.

The Spirit of Voice Festival is an Inter-Cultural Event of Song & Spoken Word - supporting the Cystic Fibrosis Association Ireland - and featuring international singer/songwriters, vocalists, choirs, rappers, poets, storytellers, opera, chant, slam, gospel, overtone, folk and traditional music. Featuring a massive line-up of artists whose voices can be heard loud and clear above the crowd that is together working towards a 'City of Equals'.

This years event is held in various venues presenting well known acts such as Sheila Chandra (England), Shaz Oye (Ireland, Nicola Williams (Wales), Fia Rua, Anna Lee, The Prinston Katzenjammers Choir (USA) and many many more.

We'd like to invite you down to enjoy this years top class acts!

More information @ http://www.spiritofvoice.com or download the program right here (PDF).

Yours in music .... :)

Thorsten

PS: I hope it is OK to post it here, :)
Last edited by DeepLook on Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Walden
Chiffmaster General
antispam: No

Post by Walden »

I always thought CF would be a good charity for C&F.
Reasonable person
Walden
DeepLook
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by DeepLook »

Walden wrote:I always thought CF would be a good charity for C&F.
Hi Walden,

it is indeed. Especially when your own kid has CF. Not mine but the dauther of the festival's director. :sniffle:

Anyway ... you're all more then welcome to this years festival! :)