Looking for Music Themes

Formerly North-Indian Global-Zombie-Trance Jazz, Barbershop-Darbhanga Fusion, Rai-Ska Outlaw Country Operetta , Neurofunk Madrigal Throat Singing, Freestyle Acid House Flamenco, Twelve Tone Boy Groups, Dark Ambient Ragtime Fusion, Klezmer Surf Trance; Gregorian Chant/Bluegrass; Andean-Reggae Black Metal for Lapsed Lutherans; Chinese Opera-Mississippi Delta Blues; Alpine Yodeling-Samba Fusion; and Mariachi-Polka Waltz-Punk Forum
austin8979

Looking for Music Themes

Post by austin8979 »

Hi, Could anyone tell me if there is a way of looking up song titles/artists on a particular theme.
For example if I wanted to compile a music quiz on the theme of colours or days of the week or cities, does a website exist where I could input the key word and HEY PRESTO all the songs ever released or artists are there to choose from?
fearfaoin
antispam: No

Post by fearfaoin »

I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you mean that you might put in
"colors", and get back "Yellow Submarine" and "Black Monday"?
logan_657

Looking for Music Themes

Post by logan_657 »

I have recently bumped into a good site - moonlightcinemanetworks.com while searching in internet on the topic.

You can't quite search song themes, but it will come up with every song with your chosen word in the title, who recorded it and what album it's on. It also has loads of information on the artists, and reviews of all the recordings.