Pandora

Formerly North-Indian Global-Zombie-Trance Jazz, Barbershop-Darbhanga Fusion, Rai-Ska Outlaw Country Operetta , Neurofunk Madrigal Throat Singing, Freestyle Acid House Flamenco, Twelve Tone Boy Groups, Dark Ambient Ragtime Fusion, Klezmer Surf Trance; Gregorian Chant/Bluegrass; Andean-Reggae Black Metal for Lapsed Lutherans; Chinese Opera-Mississippi Delta Blues; Alpine Yodeling-Samba Fusion; and Mariachi-Polka Waltz-Punk Forum
Dale
The Landlord
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Pandora

Post by Dale »

Eldarion
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Eldarion »

OMG that is so cool Dale!
Flyingcursor
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

www.pandora.com.

What fun!!!! Thanks Dale.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
pixyy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Just updating my profile after 16+ years of C&F membership. Sold most of my flutes, play the ones I still own and occasionally still enjoy coming here and read about flute related subjects.

Post by pixyy »

How's that for creating fusion :-)
A radiostation that plays all styles you enter into it.

I've really been enjoying this service a lot lately.

*cough*
Firefox temporarily saves the track files called 'Access 1(etc)' in it's plugtemp folder.
These could be moved to an alternative folder (whilst keeping Pandora open) and saved with an mp3 extention. these are actually 128kbp.
*cough*