We want the Andean-Reggae Black Metal forum back!

Formerly North-Indian Global-Zombie-Trance Jazz, Barbershop-Darbhanga Fusion, Rai-Ska Outlaw Country Operetta , Neurofunk Madrigal Throat Singing, Freestyle Acid House Flamenco, Twelve Tone Boy Groups, Dark Ambient Ragtime Fusion, Klezmer Surf Trance; Gregorian Chant/Bluegrass; Andean-Reggae Black Metal for Lapsed Lutherans; Chinese Opera-Mississippi Delta Blues; Alpine Yodeling-Samba Fusion; and Mariachi-Polka Waltz-Punk Forum

Do you want the Andean-Reggae Black Metal forum back?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:56 pm

yes
17%
no
83%

Total votes: 12

Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Cynth wrote:Have you considered going into televangelism?
Good heavens, no, pardon the pun. I have a Minnesota accent. I'd be laughed out of the lectern.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
Denny

Post by Denny »

Cynth wrote:Dude, you don't wait for your agent to call you! He's sitting there right now reading the comics whaddaya bet. It's the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Have you considered going into televangelism?
Hmmm...televangelism...

Might work, cut down the podium a bit, make him look taller.
I'm likin' it!
:twisted:
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Post by Nanohedron »

Denny wrote:
Cynth wrote:Dude, you don't wait for your agent to call you! He's sitting there right now reading the comics whaddaya bet. It's the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Have you considered going into televangelism?
Hmmm...televangelism...

Might work, cut down the podium a bit, make him look taller.
I'm likin' it!
:twisted:
Once again: fuggeddaboudit already. Look, if I had a flock, I'd fleece 'em (sorry, Lambchop). Trust me on this one.

I believe in the power of MUSIC. :love:
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
Denny

Post by Denny »

Nanohedron wrote:Once again: fuggeddaboudit already. Look, if I had a flock, I'd fleece 'em
:-? That is so unoriginal... :wink:
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

Denny wrote:
Nanohedron wrote:Once again: fuggeddaboudit already. Look, if I had a flock, I'd fleece 'em
:-? That is so unoriginal... :wink:

:really:
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

Nanohedron wrote:...Look, if I had a flock, I'd fleece 'em.....
But...isn't that why you would be a televangelist? I must be missing something here.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

Cynth wrote:
But...isn't that why you would be a televangelist? I must be missing something here.
But don't you see? I don't want to do the tired and predictable. All you have to do is send your contributions directly -and payable- to me. "Religion" doesn't even enter into it. See how refreshingly honest and simple that was? No overhead, no studios, no glazed-eyed choirs, no hype, no pretense, and no stupid frocks or cream-colored three-piece suits for me to wear.

That's the beauty of it. All I have to do is sit here in my undies and rake it in.
Denny

Post by Denny »

Cynth wrote:
Ah believe that the preceding discourse could be used effectively as an argument against Nanohedron being an effective agent also. Ahem.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

I told you. I'm outta that racket. Just send me your money. And if any should call my gains ill-gotten, I shall mock them.
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

I think this is one of those 419 scams or something. They are reversing their psychology. That last sentence is a real giveaway. Someone got that out of a book. And now they are getting on the forums. :boggle: :o We're going to have to be really careful around here.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

Sorry, Cynth, but no. I did not get that sentence out of a book. It bubbled up out the murk of my very own penny-kissing mind.
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Is it like this in there? :boggle:
Poor Nano. :lol:
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

Ha. I was right all along. The CIA -in collusion with the aliens, and don't tell me you haven't heard about THAT- have put little cameras in my head so they can read my thoughts.

I'm not paranoid. I'm merely in possession of all the facts.

Who is it you work for again, Cynth? :really:
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Nanohedron wrote:
Cynth wrote:
But don't you see? I don't want to do the tired and predictable. All you have to do is send your contributions directly -and payable- to me. "Religion" doesn't even enter into it. See how refreshingly honest and simple that was? No overhead, no studios, no glazed-eyed choirs, no hype, no pretense, and no stupid frocks or cream-colored three-piece suits for me to wear.

That's the beauty of it. All I have to do is sit here in my undies and rake it in.
Ok, let me work this out here . . . let's see . . . I've spent a fortune on the Seven Veils Nun Outfit--the rosary alone broke the bank--learned Kum Ba Ya, and practiced a holier-than-thou attitude for days. Sainthood fairly shines through my avatar.

Now you're saying you don't need no glazed-eye choir? And your only interest lies in getting me out of my fleece? While you sit around in your underpants?

Hmmm . . . what am I missing . . . what am I missing . . . ???
Cotelette d'Agneau
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

Lambchop wrote:
Nanohedron wrote:
Cynth wrote: But...isn't that why you would be a televangelist? I must be missing something here.

Ok, let me work this out here . . . let's see . . . I've spent a fortune on the Seven Veils Nun Outfit--the rosary alone broke the bank--learned Kum Ba Ya, and practiced a holier-than-thou attitude for days. Sainthood fairly shines through my avatar.

Now you're saying you don't need no glazed-eye choir? And your only interest lies in getting me out of my fleece? While you sit around in your underpants?

Hmmm . . . what am I missing . . . what am I missing . . . ???
*sigh*

I have been utterly misunderstood, and to add insult to injury, misrepresented. I did indeed say that a dancing sheep doing the Seven Veils thing would be worth seeing. And I meant BY ANYONE. What carny'd turn his up nose at an act like that? I ask you. And where do you people get off with this "Nano wants a special wooly friend" rubbish? I may have my...um...special tastes, but even I have to set boundaries. Sheesh. And Lambchop, I did NOT tell you to send your budget into a tailspin by buying all that frippery. You might have applied for a grant, you know.

*sits there, outraged in his undies, banging his forehead on the computer*