best Andean-Reggae Black Metal band?

Formerly North-Indian Global-Zombie-Trance Jazz, Barbershop-Darbhanga Fusion, Rai-Ska Outlaw Country Operetta , Neurofunk Madrigal Throat Singing, Freestyle Acid House Flamenco, Twelve Tone Boy Groups, Dark Ambient Ragtime Fusion, Klezmer Surf Trance; Gregorian Chant/Bluegrass; Andean-Reggae Black Metal for Lapsed Lutherans; Chinese Opera-Mississippi Delta Blues; Alpine Yodeling-Samba Fusion; and Mariachi-Polka Waltz-Punk Forum
mickspangle
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

best Andean-Reggae Black Metal band?

Post by mickspangle »

I'm so glad to have stumbled across this forum.

Despite not being strictly Lutheran (lapsed or otherwise) I hold that Wailing Puma Skull are the most accomplished exponents of that most tricky of musical hybrids, dub reggae and death metal, although their Andean influences are much more subtle, and all the better for it I think.
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

:lol: :lol: I'm truly impressed! I couldn't find them, and I thought it was a joke. But I searched again and found them. I listened to a couple of clips. They are.....different. It seems kind of ...minimal or something. But to each his own, eh? I'm sure we all thank you for bringing this find CD to our attention. I will have to revise my theory now, dang.

Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Peruvian or Chilean Andean? That's what I want to know.
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Dude, you can't be that fussy when we're talking 3-way fusion.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca