Nostalgia.

Formerly North-Indian Global-Zombie-Trance Jazz, Barbershop-Darbhanga Fusion, Rai-Ska Outlaw Country Operetta , Neurofunk Madrigal Throat Singing, Freestyle Acid House Flamenco, Twelve Tone Boy Groups, Dark Ambient Ragtime Fusion, Klezmer Surf Trance; Gregorian Chant/Bluegrass; Andean-Reggae Black Metal for Lapsed Lutherans; Chinese Opera-Mississippi Delta Blues; Alpine Yodeling-Samba Fusion; and Mariachi-Polka Waltz-Punk Forum
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

Lamby! Another prize-winning creation!
Mr. Ras Nas, a.k.a Nasibu Mwanukuzi and
Mr. Knut Reiersrud would like to request the
honor of your presence at their next scheduled concert. (TBA)
Ras Nas, a.k.a Nasibu Mwanukuzi, is a poet-musician
from Tanzania with rhythms and sounds from reggae,
afro and world-beat music. Ras Nas, currently based
in Oslo, Norway, is o­ne of the African musicians spreading
African music world wide.

At Oslo Mela Festival in August 2005, Ras Nas with the band
performed with the top Norwegian blues guitarist, Knut Reiersrud
to tens of thousands.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
scottielvr

Post by scottielvr »

Lambchop wrote:Andean-Reggae Lapsed-Lutheran Lamb with Lutefisk and Embroidered Andean Hat, 2005
I'm glad you explained that the thing underhoof was lutefisk. I was becoming...concerned. Uff da! :wink:
izzarina

Post by izzarina »

missy wrote:
fearfaoin wrote:
It's about ... uh... Andean-Reggae Black Metal ... you know, for Lapsed Lutherans.
Ahhhh - I see. I'll have to wait until it's geared toward Myopic, Psychodelic Dulcimer Thwackers who are smorgasboard Catholics......
Since I have never myopically thwacked anyones psychedelic dulcimer, I guess I'll have to wait to post, Catholic or not.
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Lamby, just under your left foot, dearie, your ciggie, it's still smoking. Just put that out, will you? There's a good lamb.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca