Passe

Formerly North-Indian Global-Zombie-Trance Jazz, Barbershop-Darbhanga Fusion, Rai-Ska Outlaw Country Operetta , Neurofunk Madrigal Throat Singing, Freestyle Acid House Flamenco, Twelve Tone Boy Groups, Dark Ambient Ragtime Fusion, Klezmer Surf Trance; Gregorian Chant/Bluegrass; Andean-Reggae Black Metal for Lapsed Lutherans; Chinese Opera-Mississippi Delta Blues; Alpine Yodeling-Samba Fusion; and Mariachi-Polka Waltz-Punk Forum
FJohnSharp
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Passe

Post by FJohnSharp »

Chinese opera Mississippi Blues Fusion was so five minutes ago.
"Meon an phobail a thogail trid an chultur"
(The people’s spirit is raised through culture)

Suburban Symphony
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

Apparently you are right! I have gotten no responses to the notices I posted. Enthusiasm seems to be waning. Hmmm. Perhaps some sound clips are what we need.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
chattiekathy
Tell us something.: Well dang, I just want to change my password. looking for that correct page! Thank you! Ohh good grief, I get it, you have to be careful who you let in because of spammers, but sigh.... I'm in a hurry, can we move this along please. :)

Post by chattiekathy »

I don't have any sound clips of that, but you can try this out. It's more fun anyway. :lol: Try to get them in Sync.

http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage ... stekor.swf

Cheers,
Kathy :)
~*~Creativity is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God~*~
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Re: Passe

Post by Walden »

FJohnSharp wrote:Chinese opera Mississippi Blues Fusion was so five minutes ago.
Actually, there's still a thriving COMBF scene in Springfield, Missouri.
Reasonable person
Walden
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

chattiekathy wrote:I don't have any sound clips of that, but you can try this out. It's more fun anyway. :lol: Try to get them in Sync.

http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage ... stekor.swf

Cheers,
Kathy :)
Hmmm. This is going to take awhile. Nice way to avoid the laundry. :lol:
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Cynth wrote:Apparently you are right! I have gotten no responses to the notices I posted. Enthusiasm seems to be waning. Hmmm. Perhaps some sound clips are what we need.
I was enthusiastic, but somewhat overwhelmed. And busy with my samba hat.
Cotelette d'Agneau
carrie

Post by carrie »

FJohnSharp wrote:Chinese opera Mississippi Blues Fusion was so five minutes ago.
Could be, FJohn, but let's see what happens after Oprah gets hold of it. I hear she has a show planned for the day before Thanksgiving--in time for the big holiday shopping spree--based on the whole phenomenon, and she's even having a special edition book prepared for her reading club, in which chapters from Amy Tan's The Bonesetter's Daughter are interleaved with chapters from Alice Walker's The Color Purple. Each book also comes packaged with Sola's Blues from the East. I'm predicting a comeback, myself.

Carol
Denny

Post by Denny »

cskinner wrote:
Could be, FJohn, but let's see what happens after Oprah gets hold of it. I hear she has a show planned for the day before Thanksgiving--in time for the big holiday shopping spree--based on the whole phenomenon, and she's even having a special edition book prepared for her reading club, in which chapters from Amy Tan's The Bonesetter's Daughter are interleaved with chapters from Alice Walker's The Color Purple. Each book also comes packaged with Sola's Blues from the East. I'm predicting a comeback, myself.

Carol
Oh my! :lol:

Carol thank's for the heads up.

I must run out and get one of those TV things before Thanksgiving! :o
FJohnSharp
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Post by FJohnSharp »

cskinner wrote:

Carol
I hear the foreward was written by Jonathan Franzen.
"Meon an phobail a thogail trid an chultur"
(The people’s spirit is raised through culture)

Suburban Symphony