There's a mention in Wikipedia

Formerly North-Indian Global-Zombie-Trance Jazz, Barbershop-Darbhanga Fusion, Rai-Ska Outlaw Country Operetta , Neurofunk Madrigal Throat Singing, Freestyle Acid House Flamenco, Twelve Tone Boy Groups, Dark Ambient Ragtime Fusion, Klezmer Surf Trance; Gregorian Chant/Bluegrass; Andean-Reggae Black Metal for Lapsed Lutherans; Chinese Opera-Mississippi Delta Blues; Alpine Yodeling-Samba Fusion; and Mariachi-Polka Waltz-Punk Forum
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

Oh, Lamby, you are the most elegant Alpine-Brazilian samba dancer I have ever seen! In fact,
this fine and highly respected group, "Fundo de Quintal" has awarded you the "Samba Queen" prize!!!!
They want you, and none other, to dance with them at their next performance! You lucky little lamb, you!
All I can say is "WOW!".

Grupo Fundo de Quintal directly from Brazil
Brazilian band playing the traditional SAMBA from Rio de Janeiro, with the sounds of native instruments headlines
this irresistible festival. Join in what the Brazilians call "backyard samba." Audience dancing on stage!

Fundo de Quintal is part of the culture of the samba, influencing all a generation of sambistas and is one of the
respected groups in the world of the samba.
Emerged in the late 70’s from a Carnival group called Cacique de Ramos, in Rio de
Janeiro, the group Fundo de Quintal set a new milestone for the music style known as pagode.
Its members are mainly samba musicians from one of the greatest samba schools - Imperatriz Leopoldinense.Image
http://www.braziliannites.com/pastevent ... l2003.html
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Lambchop
antispam: No

Post by Lambchop »

Oh, my! I'm speechless!

Such an honor! I certainly hadn't expected THAT!

But I notice that all the audience gets to dance on stage with them . . .
Cotelette d'Agneau