Danzas Macabra

Formerly North-Indian Global-Zombie-Trance Jazz, Barbershop-Darbhanga Fusion, Rai-Ska Outlaw Country Operetta , Neurofunk Madrigal Throat Singing, Freestyle Acid House Flamenco, Twelve Tone Boy Groups, Dark Ambient Ragtime Fusion, Klezmer Surf Trance; Gregorian Chant/Bluegrass; Andean-Reggae Black Metal for Lapsed Lutherans; Chinese Opera-Mississippi Delta Blues; Alpine Yodeling-Samba Fusion; and Mariachi-Polka Waltz-Punk Forum
Martino
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi, i am Martino from Italy, i love irish music and i play uilleann pipes and other bagpipes, I'm here because I'd like to learn something about reed making and chanter making, and in general learning new things about bagpipes making and maintenance, thanks, ciao, Martino

Danzas Macabra

Post by Martino »

Hi, my name is Martino and I'm writing from Italy, could anyone please tell me where to find the sheet music (or the tutorial) of a piece by Carlos Nunez called Danzas Macabra? And or any other info about this tune? Is it composed/written by Carlos or is a traditional suite of tunes arranged by him? Thank you