New ITM inspired video game folk album with some ITM tunes

Formerly North-Indian Global-Zombie-Trance Jazz, Barbershop-Darbhanga Fusion, Rai-Ska Outlaw Country Operetta , Neurofunk Madrigal Throat Singing, Freestyle Acid House Flamenco, Twelve Tone Boy Groups, Dark Ambient Ragtime Fusion, Klezmer Surf Trance; Gregorian Chant/Bluegrass; Andean-Reggae Black Metal for Lapsed Lutherans; Chinese Opera-Mississippi Delta Blues; Alpine Yodeling-Samba Fusion; and Mariachi-Polka Waltz-Punk Forum
MooglePower
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm an ITM enthusiast who has been learning instruments like the whistle and smallpipes. I've been playing various different musical instruments for years.

New ITM inspired video game folk album with some ITM tunes

Post by MooglePower »

My band, The Travelers VGM, just released this the other day and I'd be honored if you checked it out: https://travelersvgm.bandcamp.com/album ... the-lovers
AaronFW
Tell us something.: I started with playing bamboo flutes. But I transitioned to primarily playing the Boehm flute a few lessons ago with the aim of getting good music instruction. However, I've been transitioning to playing Irish Traditional Music on simple flutes.

Re: New ITM inspired video game folk album with some ITM tun

Post by AaronFW »

Thanks! I’ve been listening to the other CDs this week since I found your other post. Thanks for sharing. :)
Outromusico
Tell us something.: Hi! I’m a Galician musician, interested on all kinds of traditional flute playing and on traditional music in general.

Re: New ITM inspired video game folk album with some ITM tun

Post by Outromusico »

Great sound! I'm not a gamer myself, but I did play Kingdom Hearts years ago and I knew the 'Simple and Clean' song... This cover may be better than the original!