Gitarist gezocht

Our first forum for instruments you don't blow.
dutchfluteplayer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Gitarist gezocht

Post by dutchfluteplayer »

Gezocht gitaristen.
Zelf speel ik naast gitaar Irish whistle en viool. Altijd een beetje alleen spelen begint te vervelen en
het lijkt met leuk om met een gitarist samen wat muziek te maken ( vooral Iers en aanverwante genres).
Muzikaal ben ik breed georienteerd . Tot nu toe helaas dus weinig ervaring met samenspel met andere
muzikanten.
Het maakt mij niet uit of je veel of weinig speelervaring hebt, maar een beetje basis is wel zo handig.
Het zou heel handig zijn als je ook ergens in het noorden woont.
Heb je interesse neem dan contact met me op.

Greetz,

Martin
benhall.1
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Re: Gitarist gezocht

Post by benhall.1 »

Google translate tells me that that means the following:

"Wanted guitarists.
I play guitar alongside Irish whistle and violin. Always a bit bored and starts to play alone
it seems fun to make some music together with a guitarist (mainly Irish and related genres).
Musically, I'm wide-oriented. Until now, therefore, unfortunately, have little experience with combination with other
musicians.
I do not care whether you have much or little playing experience, but a little basic is very handy.
It would be very convenient if you live somewhere in the north.
If you are interested please contact me.

Greetz"