Cittern chord bible

Our first forum for instruments you don't blow.
Flogging Jason
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Cittern chord bible

Post by Flogging Jason »

Hello out there! Does anybody have a copy of the Fretted Friends Cittern Chord Bible for long scale instruments?? The darn thing is out of print and appears to be completely unavailable! I have two long scale citterns that I'm building and this book covers the tunings I want for them.

Btw... I know about the chord programs online that let you set individual string tunings and select the chords you want. I'd really like to avoid the tedium of that process if I can help it. Thanks!
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: Cittern chord bible

Post by kkrell »

If it's out of print, why is it showing IN STOCK at the, huh! Fretted Friends webshop?
(both Longscale [Publisher's Ref: FF21] & shortscale versions [Publisher's Ref: FF25] available). Just stick it in your cart & pay.
http://www.frettedfriendsmusic.com
Flogging Jason

Post by Flogging Jason »

kkrell wrote:If it's out of print, why is it showing IN STOCK at the, huh! Fretted Friends webshop?
(both Longscale [Publisher's Ref: FF21] & shortscale versions [Publisher's Ref: FF25] available). Just stick it in your cart & pay.
http://www.frettedfriendsmusic.com
There's no need for sarcasm, sir. Perhaps it was a glitch in my computer. Perhaps they restocked it within the time of my posting and your reply. It has shown "out of stock" on my browser for at least a week now. Thank you for your reply. I might not have checked their site again without it!

Keep an eye out for pictures and video of the little beastie in the coming weeks!!
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

Sorry, didn't mean to be so snarky. Actually, I thought you might have only checked the various Amazon sites that pop up in Google, which list it as out of print or no longer available, rather than seeking out the publisher or related sites. One would normally hope to find correct and current info at the usual retail/distribution points. I hope you connect with your copy OK without any further trouble.
Flogging Jason wrote:Perhaps they restocked it within the time of my posting and your reply.
8 minutes? OK, yes, that was snarky, again. Dang! :oops: