Hammered Dulcimer ~ The Legacy!

Our first forum for instruments you don't blow.
Ptarmigan
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Hammered Dulcimer ~ The Legacy!

Post by Ptarmigan »

Here's a version of The Legacy, using Hammered Dulcimer {Rick Thum}, Anglo Concertina {Suttner}, Tenor Banjo {Paragon} & Jews Harp.

The Legacy

Cheers,
Dick
cboody
antispam: No

Re: Hammered Dulcimer ~ The Legacy!

Post by cboody »

You know, you drive me nuts! To be such a nice player on all instruments shows all of us who play multiple instruments what a fine player can do. I remember the first time I heard Rafael Mendez play trumpet and instead of inspiring me to practice more it made me want to throw my instrument away. :boggle:

Seriously, not only is the playing fine, but the technical things (over dubbing instruments, synching visuals, creating a final video) are very fine too. What are you using for recording? Thanks for all the inspiration.

Now to get out the HD, English Concertina, whistle, and hmmm maybe the harp and the guitar. Then the recording stuff... Ah well, maybe I'll just let you do it!!! :)

Chuck Boody
Ptarmigan
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Hammered Dulcimer ~ The Legacy!

Post by Ptarmigan »

cboody wrote:Seriously, not only is the playing fine, but the technical things (over dubbing instruments, synching visuals, creating a final video) are very fine too. What are you using for recording? Thanks for all the inspiration.

Chuck Boody
Hey, glad you enjoyed it Chuck, but really it's so simple it's as easy as falling off a log & believe me, if it wasn't idiot proof, I wouldn't be using ............Garage Band & iMovie, on my new iMac! :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Dick