FS: Bacon & Day Senorita Tenor Banjo

Our first forum for instruments you don't blow.
Bretton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

FS: Bacon & Day Senorita Tenor Banjo

Post by Bretton »

Hi. I've got a Bacon & Day (B&D) Tenor Banjo for sale. It's in excellent condition for its age and has lot's of mother-of-perl and art deco bits.
It's currently setup for Irish (GDAe) playing and plays and sounds good. The current strings are a little light, but not bad. It has 18 frets. No resonator or case.

Would like to get $400 which includes shipping/insurance. PayPal preferred...email me if interested or need more info (bretterb@gmail.com).

Thanks! -Brett

Last edited by Bretton on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim2723

Re: FS: Bacon & Day Senorita Tenor Banjo

Post by Tim2723 »

Hi, nice looking B&D. Would you please supply a photo, edge on, showing the bottom of the rim laying against a flat surface like a counter top?
The crwth will set you free!

Tim Smith
Kindred Spirit
www.kspirit.info
Bretton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Re: FS: Bacon & Day Senorita Tenor Banjo

Post by Bretton »

Tim2723 wrote:Hi, nice looking B&D. Would you please supply a photo, edge on, showing the bottom of the rim laying against a flat surface like a counter top?
Sure. Don't have my camera at home today, but I'll post one tomorrow morning.

Also: Price reduced from $500 to $400 (including shipping).

-Brett