Fantastic Guitar Maker Website w/ construction photos

Our first forum for instruments you don't blow.
Loren
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Fantastic Guitar Maker Website w/ construction photos

Post by Loren »

I realize that most people are not as deeply fascinated by the details of musical instrument construction as I am, however I suspect there are at least a couple folks here who will appreciate the following link : http://www.threetguitars.com/photoindex.html

Clicking any photo on that page will enable you view larger photos in the series in slide show fashion best for viewing the construction photos. Even larger photos of the custom work, woods, and individual guitars, are available by using the navigation links at the top of the page. A fantastically well done website, and the guitars aren't bad either, lol!

Loren
Bill Reeder
antispam: No

Post by Bill Reeder »

That was an interesting site. Now I really feel guilty about not playing my guitar any more after seeing all of the hard work that goes into making a good one.
Bill

"... you discover that everything is just right: the drones steady and sonorous, the regulators crisp and tuneful and the chanter sweet and responsive. ... I really look forward to those five or six days every year." Robbie Hannan