Two Breedlove Mandolins - Great Deal!

Our first forum for instruments you don't blow.
alespa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Music has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Part of what I love about celtic/folk style music is the sound of a handful of handmade instruments that remind me of simpler times.

Two Breedlove Mandolins - Great Deal!

Post by alespa »

I just wanted to pass along a great opportunity for anyone looking for a brand new Breedlove mandolin for half price. I was at a local small guitar shop in Renton, WA USA and they told me of the 3 or 4 brand new Breedloves they have, they are blowing them out the doors. It seems they will not carry that brand anymore. I believe the three I saw were all Quartz models: two in natural finish, one with a dark brown edge, and the third was the black model with gold tailpiece. I believe they are normally priced from about $960-1600. They come with the hard shell case. So you can get a nice Quartz for about $500 . . .

Only reason I'm not buying is because I just started to learn to play and I don't have the piggy bank for one of these. PM me for details if you are interested. This is no scam, and I don't get anything for it, only the enjoyment of hopefully helping a fellow CFer get a nice mandolin at a great price!
Last edited by alespa on Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There's no such thing as a stranger, just friends we have not yet met.
Loren
Tell us something.: You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Post by Loren »

PM Sent!!!

Loren
Unseen122
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

Too bad I just bought a Casey Burns Boxwood Pratten, otherwise I might have some cash to put on one of these.
alespa
Tell us something.: Music has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Part of what I love about celtic/folk style music is the sound of a handful of handmade instruments that remind me of simpler times.

Post by alespa »

Loren, check your email.
Loren
Tell us something.: You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Post by Loren »

Thanks, I have done so and replied to you in kind.

Loren

P.S. For anyone who's interested, the least expensive Breedlove at the dealer alespa mentioned is $665.
alespa

Post by alespa »

I wonder if they're figuring half off, then adding the case on top of that? Oh well. Still a good deal I suppose.
alespa

Post by alespa »

I just came from the shop that's blowing all their Breedloves out the door. They still have two mandolins left . . .

Quartz - The Spirit for $999.50 . . .
http://www.breedloveguitars.com/product ... index.html

and a KF Quartz - Black Gold for $1,199.50
http://www.breedloveguitars.com/product ... index.html

They are brand new, and The Spirit has a piezo pickup. Pretty cool. At this price, it's a great investment. Like I said, I don't get anything on this [unless you want to buy both and sell one to me for half of half off :)] other than the satisfaction of helping someone get a nice instrument at a great price. I doubt you can find a price this good on ebay for a brand new instrument.

Here's the direct link . . .
http://www.asharpmusicco.com/hotdeals.html
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

A Sharp is a very good store. I bought my Baby Taylor guitar from them a while back, and I've always been pleased with their service.
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."