led zep bluegrass sheets

Our first forum for instruments you don't blow.
mikky

led zep bluegrass sheets

Post by mikky »

Hello Chiffboard!

Sorry my english is not so good. Im from Thailand.

Im looking for led zep bluegrass notes. I found some good sites already but none of them have any free led zep bluegrass sheets. You got to pay on each of the ones I found. Arnt there any free ones out there? I found one site with some links to sites that where supposed to be free, but they didnt seem to work.

Anyone can advise me? Or maybe I just have to pay?
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Well, I know that there are some Zep mando tabs on www.mandolincafe.com but I don't know what you'd be in the market for...
What instruments are you trying to learn the songs on?
Do you read music already? If you do, my advice would be to learn the notes on another instrument where tabs/notation already exist, then transfer them to the other instrument and put a bluegrass twist to it...that's how I learned to do Stairway on the piano and the mando...
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
BrassBlower
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by BrassBlower »

I think Good Times, Bad Times would sound great as a bluegrass tune! :D
https://www.facebook.com/4StringFantasy

I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-Galileo