Arlington (TX) Guitar Show 10/15/05-10/16/05

Our first forum for instruments you don't blow.
Darwin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Arlington (TX) Guitar Show 10/15/05-10/16/05

Post by Darwin »

Anyone else going to "the world's largest guitar show"? I'm thinking of going down sometime Saturday, since I have Bluegrass club meeting to go to on Sunday.

Saturday, October 15th - 10am to 6pm
Sunday, October 16th - 10am to 5pm

Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011

Adult Admission - $10.00
Children under 12 - Free

From Fort Worth on Interstate 30 - East on I-30 to Nolan Ryan Expressway exit. Exit and at traffic light turn left onto Copeland Road. At next traffic light, turn right onto Convention Center Dr. Take another right onto Ballpark Way. The Convention Center is located on the right just south of the Wyndham Hotel and north of Ameriquest Field. Enter at the marquee and proceed to the parking area on the west side of the facility; parking is $5.00.

From Dallas on Interstate 30 - West on I-30 to Ballpark Way exit. At the top of the exit, turn right. This will take you back over I-30 (south bound). The Convention Center is located at the bottom of the hill on the right, just south of the Wyndham Hotel and north of Ameriquest Field. Enter at the marquee and proceed to the parking area on the west side of the facility; parking is $5.00.

From D/FW Airport (Mid-Cities Area) - South on Highway 360 to the Lamar/Six Flags Drive exit. Turn right on Lamar (first light). At the third traffic light, turn left onto Ballpark Way. Cross over I-30 and go through one light. The Convention Center is located on the right just south of the Wyndham Hotel and north of Ameriquest Field. Enter at the marquee and proceed to the parking area on the west side of the facility; parking is $5.00.

From Interstate 20 (from Dallas or Fort Worth) - Travel east or west on I-20 until the Highway 360 exit. Take 360 north to the Randol Mill Road exit. Exit and turn left on Randol Mill Road. Continue to the third traffic light which is Ballpark Way, and turn right. After passing Ameriquest Field (on the left), the Convention Center will be on the left side, south of the Wyndham Hotel. Enter at the marquee and proceed to the parking area on the west side of the facility; parking is $5.00.
Mike Wright

"When an idea is wanting, a word can always be found to take its place."
 --Goethe