|Chiff and Fipple Forums
|Brier Road Tenor Guitar (Spruce/Walnut) For Sale
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Bretton [ Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:06 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Brier Road Tenor Guitar (Spruce/Walnut) For Sale|
For sale is a Brier Road Tenor Guitar made in 2019.
The guitar is in excellent, near new condition.
It is currently tuned DGBE but will take CGDA strings with no change to the nut.
If you want to tune it GDAE (or GDAD, etc.) you'll probably need to adjust the nut.
- Concert body
- Adirondack spruce top
- Black walnut back and sides
- Koa binding
- Spalted Maple rosette, position markers, and end stripe
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge, and bridge pins
- Bone nut and saddle
- Gotoh tuning machines
- 23" scale
- 1-1/4" nut
- top is light gloss, back/sides/neck satin finish
- hardshell case included
I bought this guitar new from Brier Road Guitars (http://www.brierroadguitars.com/) exactly one month ago. It's a wonderful guitar with great looks and sound, and really long sustain. However, I'm selling for two reasons:
1. I've been playing tenor and baritone ukulele for the past year and just can't get comfortable with the stretch of the 23" scale.
2. I've decided I like the sound of nylon strings better than steel.
PRICE: $2,000 USD, shipping within CONUS included
PM me if interested, or email bretterb AT gmail DOT com.
If you happen to be in/near Bloomington, Indiana, you're welcome to contact me about viewing/playing the guitar in person.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group