Where's my spam?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Penguin_Whistler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Penguin_Whistler »

Future of Seuss:

Green Eggs and Spam. :D :D :D :D
I am the dew beading on the grass
I am the grass swaying in the wind
I am the wind rustling the leaves
I am the leaves reaching for the sun
I am the sun providing for the life
I am the life everlasting eternal
cowtime
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by cowtime »

In my attempt to stop all the junk mail I made the mistake of getting a newer version of my Norton Antivirus. My old one was a 2000 version.

This has ruined so much of my computer. My Outlook Express is now usless. I have to use an online program to read e-mails and sift thru the hundreds of daily e-mail junk to find the real ones. Plus the firewall or somesuch keeps lots of programs from opening- even set at the lowest level. I could go on and on. I'm sure if I was more computer savvy I could work around this but I shouldn't have to be, dag-gone it! :moreevil: I can't just get a new e-mail address since it is also my business one and that would really mess things up. Oh, yeah, and when I installed this program, realized it was making a mess of things, I contacted Symantec immediately , told them how it had messed things up, etc. tried to get a refund and return it . Well, forget that. They just said they realized some problems sometimes arose! I'll never use another product of theirs.
End of RANT.
"Let low-country intruder approach a cove
And eyes as gray as icicle fangs measure stranger
For size, honesty, and intent."
John Foster West
IDAwHOa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

Just installed Norton anti-virus myself. No problems here. I did have prolems when trying to use the System Works package on a machine that was too old. Just uninstalled everything and then reinstalled just the anti-virus portion.

On a different note:

Would you be willing to double or triple the current postage rate if it meant NO junk mail in your mail box? Heck, the rate may not even have to change at all since most bulk mailers pay a lower rate anyway, probably subsidised by our rate.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus