Lost my Lost in Translation Soundtrack

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Dale
The Landlord
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Lost my Lost in Translation Soundtrack

Post by Dale »

So, I lost my Lost in Translation Soundtrack. I've got the jewel case & but the CD is gone. Gone. I have nowhere else to look. I am grieved.

If any one is in the position of sending me the mp3s, in direct violation of federal copyright laws, please email me.

See ya in federal prison.

Dale
fancypiper
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by fancypiper »

Did you check all your CD players/drives/etc? Why don't you have a digital jukebox holding all your CDs compressed into ogg format?

Shame on you. Hang your head and make a note.
FJohnSharp
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Post by FJohnSharp »

Alls I have is the movie DVD that I bought for ten bucks from my dog groomer who hated it. I'll play it on the TV, and hold a microphone up to the speaker then send you the cassette. It may be a little low fidelity but what the hey, it's cheap.

Did I mention that it would be in mono?
TelegramSam

Post by TelegramSam »

if you bought the cd, then technically it's not stealing, right? I think? :poke:
<i>The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.</i>
FJohnSharp
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Post by FJohnSharp »

Technically it IS stealing but morally it's less wrong.
kevin m.

Post by kevin m. »

When I saw that film at the movies in january,I was slightly disappointed and thought that it was over-rated (maybe I wasn't in the mood for it that day),BUT the Karaoke songs,esp. 'More than this' have stuck in my head since then. :boggle:
D**n you,Bill Murray!!!
"I blame it on those Lead Fipples y'know."
chattiekathy
Tell us something.: Well dang, I just want to change my password. looking for that correct page! Thank you! Ohh good grief, I get it, you have to be careful who you let in because of spammers, but sigh.... I'm in a hurry, can we move this along please. :)

Post by chattiekathy »

Dale,

Take out all of the CD's from your players. Then find all of the jewel cases they belong in. Open them all and you will probably find your missing CD in one of them. Everytime my daughter comes to visit, I find the last CD I listened to inside of another CD's case. :roll:

Good luck!

Cheers,
Kathy :)
~*~Creativity is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God~*~
mrosenlof

Post by mrosenlof »

oooo! Is Lost in Translation available on DVD? I gotta go shopping.