Earth almost put on impact alert

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
vomitbunny
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by vomitbunny »

Good thing I didn't hear about it. Woul'da ordered every whistle possible by COD and hope for impact. Then I could have holed up in a cave with enough food, water, and whistles to survive the ice age.
My opinion is stupid and wrong.
Daniel_Bingamon

Post by Daniel_Bingamon »

Brian Lee wrote:A 30 meter object is certainly nothing to sneeze at, but we're not talking even close to an extinction level event here. If we're lucky, it would hit someplace useless like the ocean (2/3rds of the earth is covered with it - a pretty good chance ya know!) or maybe a desert, or Newark.
Well, the ocean is not quite a useless place to hit. After all, water is non-compressible fluid and the waves could do just as much damage or worse.

Maybe someplace like Siberia, where the last one came down. The other possibility is whereeer politicians go hide when there's a national emergency (Is that the Newark place that your talking about?)

I think in this instance, we can thank the Crystal People and Dale's Planetary Reception Network for using their secret Anti-gravity beam to knock the asteroid off course. It was probably test fired from an undisclosed location outside of Birmingham AL.
Email - YouTube - Ebay - Website $28 Low-D
Bretton
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Post by Bretton »

Ah Doug we miss ya man
Ditto!

{emotional moment}
It occurs to me about once a week that he's gone, and really makes me sad.
{/emotional moment}

:cry: