while waiting for the Sillybowl to start. . .

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
antstastegood
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by antstastegood »

Blackbeer wrote:Dang it. Its not there anymore.

Tom
I believe that the ignorant obscenity that you are referring to can be found here.
http://www.blackstarsblog.com/bushin41point2.htm
(warning: foul language and irrational B.S., something your typical liberal would enjoy.)
Unreasonable person,
ants
|___|)____________O___O___O___o__O___O_____|
Blackbeer

Post by Blackbeer »

Thanks antman, I thought I lost it. I know the truth can hert but heck why not call a spade a spade. :)

Tom
Jack

Post by Jack »

antstastegood, what is a "typical liberal"?
jim_mc
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a New York native who gradually slid west and landed in the Phoenix area. I like riding on the back seat of a tandem bicycle. I like dogs and have three of them. I am a sometime actor and an all the time teacher, husband, and dad.

Post by jim_mc »

Obviously, that wasn't the ad in question. That was a parody of one of the ads Move On was considering. You can see the real ad that was rejected by CBS at Move On's web site.

http://www.moveon.org/cbs/ad/

CBS does suck for rejecting this ad. I guess when the administration puts FCC officials in place who allow you to own half the radio stations in America and all kinds of other media outlets, you do what you can to protect them. Edward R. Murrow rolled over in his grave today.
Say it loud: B flat and be proud!
Blackbeer

Post by Blackbeer »

Your right of course Jim, I just couldn`t pass up a chance to throw that out. It is my favorite add and says exactaly what I feel. The Moveon.org add is great and deserved to be seen, I mean they are our air waves, right? It is a good illistration of what we are in for with Powells and the FCC new lack of regulation on these giant media corps. The internet will be more important then ever now to those seeking trueth and reality.

Tom
antstastegood

Post by antstastegood »

Cranberry wrote:antstastegood, what is a "typical liberal"?
Cran, i'd really rather not get into it, if it's all the same to you. In retrospect I probably should not have used those exact words. If this conversation needs to continue, let it be off the board.
Unreasonable person,
ants
|___|)____________O___O___O___o__O___O_____|