fun with your feet !

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
GaryKelly
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by GaryKelly »

Darwin wrote:
Tyghress wrote:<glaring at foot>
Remember, you didn't get the foot so it would do what you wanted it to do...
LOL! :D
Image "It might be a bit better to tune to one of my fiddle's open strings, like A, rather than asking me for an F#." - Martin Milner
I whistle

Post by I whistle »

I tried concentrating...no go.
I tried yelling at my foot to obey me...no go.
I tried sweet talking my foot (saying things like, "you're such a good foot" and "you've always been my favorite foot"...to no avail.
I haven't been this completely aggravated in some time. Thanks a bundle brewerpaul :x

stephen :D
Tyghress

Post by Tyghress »

Darwin wrote:
Tyghress wrote:<glaring at foot>
Remember, you didn't get the foot so it would do what you wanted it to do...
<narrowing eyes. . .laying back ears. . .>
Very funny.....very funnny
Remember, you didn't get the tiger so it would do what you wanted. You got the tiger to see what it wanted to do. -- Colin McEnroe
emmline
antispam: No

Post by emmline »

Fun with feet, eh? Fer a minute there I thought this thread was about this infernal game my teens are hooked on called DDR (Dance Dance Revolution,) another gift from the clever Japanese to we dumb susceptible Yanks.
I've tried it, and fail miserably (compared to the kids.) The lovely thing keeps score, and continually brands me with an "E".
DCrom
antispam: No

Post by DCrom »

emmline wrote:Fun with feet, eh? Fer a minute there I thought this thread was about this infernal game my teens are hooked on called DDR (Dance Dance Revolution,) another gift from the clever Japanese to we dumb susceptible Yanks.
I've tried it, and fail miserably (compared to the kids.) The lovely thing keeps score, and continually brands me with an "E".
Hmm. My older girl (15) really likes this game. There is at least one other dance-type game out there, but I don't recall the name; she tried it once and dismissed it as "not as much fun - too simple".

They have a fixed price session at our local arcade on Saturday mornings (9AM-Noon) - she and a couple of friends just about camp on the DDR game. She claims it's as good a workout as aerobics at the gym - seeing how sweaty she gets, I believe her.
Lark

Post by Lark »

Here is another one. :) Take your 2 hands and point your index fingers at each other (ET like) now try to make the tip of one finger make a circle on direction, and the other fingertip make a circle the other direction. Usually most people’s fingers go in the same direction, but you can get them to with practice. I think it’s just because in life often we have to make our extremities to go the same way, e.g.: both hands on a crank, jumping left and right, etc. I think with practice we can teach our bodies to behave as we want them to, but like anything takes practice…

Ok, I just rambled… um…. GO COOLMAPHONES! :D
Lark Wood Works: Fine wood crafts
http://www.larkwoodworks.com/