Does it all come back to you - or not?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: Does it all come back to you - or not?

Post by Nanohedron »

Dan A. wrote:By the way, if the mods wish to merge this thread with the one above it, I object not in the least.
Why, how gracious of you. :really:

If I sound snappish, it's because 1) Which thread? By posting you have already altered thread order, so your comment is rendered incoherent; and 2) you are indulging in metamoderating, a definite infraction. See CCCP 15:6. It would be a great idea if you start familiarizing yourself with Board principles.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
Dan A.
Tell us something.: I can only hope that my proficiency with the whistle is steadily improving. A few of my whistles get a workout on an almost daily basis. And I'm almost certainly afflicted with WhOAD.

Post by Dan A. »

You do sound rather churlish. Should I just show myself to the door?
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Dan A. wrote:Should I just show myself to the door?
Only if you think the Board's principles don't apply to you. Get to know them and see what you think; best to make decisions when you're informed.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician