Chiff and Fipple Forums
http://forums.chiffandfipple.com/

Possibly the best.......
http://forums.chiffandfipple.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110214
Page 1 of 2

Author:  oleorezinator [ Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:33 am ]
Post subject:  Possibly the best.......

Image

Author:  Nanohedron [ Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

Well, this probably isn't the best example of social distancing, but if you want from obnoxious, I give you:

THE OTAMATONE

Author:  benhall.1 [ Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

Nanohedron wrote:
Well, this probably isn't the best example of social distancing, but if you want from obnoxious, I give you:

THE OTAMATONE

Oh come on! That's not obnoxious! That's sweet! :love:

Author:  Nanohedron [ Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

Well, it makes me want to kill something.

BTW, it just occurred to me to ask: In the OP's pic, which is the tool?

Author:  oleorezinator [ Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

Nanohedron wrote:
Well, it makes me want to kill something.

BTW, it just occurred to me to ask: In the OP's pic, which is the tool?

Before the melody starts they sound like crumhorns.

Author:  oleorezinator [ Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

This one really sounds like it could’ve
been played on crumhorns or a regal.
https://youtu.be/uh8s8-LD5io

Author:  benhall.1 [ Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

oleorezinator wrote:
This one really sounds like it could’ve
been played on crumhorns or a regal.
https://youtu.be/uh8s8-LD5io

Lovely, that.

Author:  Nanohedron [ Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

Eeesh. :boggle:

Author:  ytliek [ Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

I have to step away from here. Wow!

Author:  benhall.1 [ Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

Nanohedron wrote:
Eeesh. :boggle:

That's an "Eesh" of admiration, I take it?

Author:  Nanohedron [ Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

benhall.1 wrote:
Nanohedron wrote:
Eeesh. :boggle:

That's an "Eesh" of admiration, I take it?

It is an "Eeesh" of aggravation.

Author:  benhall.1 [ Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

Nanohedron wrote:
benhall.1 wrote:
Nanohedron wrote:
Eeesh. :boggle:

That's an "Eesh" of admiration, I take it?

It is an "Eeesh" of aggravation.

Surely not!!! *




* ... and sorry to call you Shirley

Author:  Nanohedron [ Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

Oh, I'm afraid so. I will grant that there is an element of cuteness to it, but Kawaii Culture sucks the very life out of me.

Author:  benhall.1 [ Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

Now, at least tell me you like this! Otherwise, I shall think you have no soul. :love:

Author:  Nanohedron [ Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possibly the best.......

I hate to say it, but despite the obvious skill and fetching showmanship, it left me cold, and in no small part because I have an AC/DC allergy. This is more my speed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/