Working email for Walt Sweet?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Thomaston
antispam: No

Working email for Walt Sweet?

Post by Thomaston »

Does anyone have a working email address for Walt Sweet? The contact form on his site doesn’t yield a response.
I placed an order Saturday for a Shannon (which his site says is in stock currently) but never got any kind of confirmation email. PayPal says the order went through fine.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: Working email for Walt Sweet?

Post by Nanohedron »

Also try posting this in the Whistle or Flute Forums. I think you are more likely to get quicker results that way, as the Pub seems to be visited by only a few these days. :)
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
Thomaston

Post by Thomaston »

Will do. I actually almost posted in the flute forum but thought it might get moved since it’s not strictly about flutes. :lol:
madalyn
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm studying music in general and am particularly interested in Irish music (all Celtic music really).

Post by madalyn »

Hi, Hopefully you've already been in contact with Walt but this is an address I contacted him on fairly recently:

Walt Sweet <waltsweet@hotmail.com>