Need some free web work done???

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
John Allison
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Need some free web work done???

Post by John Allison »

Greetings fellow chifflers. It's certainly been a long time since I've been on the boards. For some reason they seem a LOT smaller. (And I don't remember science class being over there!) I joined before we even had these fancy forums. Apparently during the prestructural days.

Since then I've divorced (that's what she gets for selling my pipes), raised four children, and got them off to college. I spent 35 years running my own computer programming business and had to call it quits when the migraine headaches started keeping me in bed most days. (42 Years I've had them and they still call me friend.)

I've been a computer programmer ever since computers hit the home/commercial market. For many years programming work used to be slow starting close to Thanksgiving and lasting into January. So I used to offer free programming for people on the Chiff and Fipple forums. Now that I've sold off my business last year and retired permanently I've found out that my brain won't let me do that.

So that's why I'm making this current offer ... again!! Free web work for select customers for the next three months ... or so. I'd prefer not to work with any payment pages as those are often a PAIN in the #$@#*. I have previously worked on some more laborious sites for barter. (I've got a few extra chanters, whistles, pipe bags, and pipes!) To see a small sample of my portfolio (while it lasts) at http://www.auldreeky.com/portfolio.php

John Allison