all hallows eve

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Wanderer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

all hallows eve

Post by Wanderer »

Every year, I try to figure out a costume that lets me incorporate whistle playing into the theme. Then I sit on the porch whistling away and giving out candy--the kids always seem to love it.

This year, I'm doing pirate-themed, and have brushed up on all the sea chanties that I know. In support of the teal pumpkin project, I'm also giving away a bunch of pirate-themed loot. 'Gold' coins, plastic gemstones, and necklaces. The thing i like about this idea is that while the pirate booty was so much cheaper than the candy, I think kids will remember it a lot more than the candy.

│& ¼║: ♪♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ :║
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: all hallows eve

Post by Nanohedron »

Because I live in an apartment, no kids come to my place for Halloween. It's just as well; I'd have 'em believing I would eat them. That's how I go big or go home. :twisted:
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician