First Photobomb Ever?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

First Photobomb Ever?

Post by Nanohedron »

"Sally and Mrs. Reed", taken ca. 1853 by amateur Mary Dillwyn, one of the earliest of female Welsh photographers.

For those further interested, there is a gallery of her photographic work at the Early Swansea Photography website.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
walrii

Re: First Photobomb Ever?

Post by walrii »

I guess that just shows there really is nothing new under the sun. Now let's find the first selfie.
The Walrus

What would a wild walrus whistle if a walrus could whistle wild?

The second mouse may get the cheese but the presentation leaves a lot to be desired.
Sirchronique
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like whistles, flutes, lyres, cittern/mandolin/bouzouki family instruments, as well as heavy and nasty slap bass. Languages, linguistics, history (especially Migration Period and Bronze Age Europe), cuisine from various parts of Latin America, chili growing, bushcraft, and the works of JRR Tolkien also tickle my fancy.

Re: First Photobomb Ever?

Post by Sirchronique »

walrii wrote:I guess that just shows there really is nothing new under the sun. Now let's find the first selfie.
Although I don't usually give much weight to Huffington Post, this is a possibility (or possibly one of them on the link in the article).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/0 ... 92804.html