Salutations

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Coffee
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Salutations

Post by Coffee »

Hello all.
I'm a new/old member... I don't know if my old account is even still in the system.
Good to be back though. What have I missed the last few years?
"Yes... yes. This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land."
greenspiderweb
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Salutations

Post by greenspiderweb »

Welcome back, Chris. Nothing. Edited for clarity: Nuttin' was what I should have said.
~~~~
Barry
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Nice to see some of the old guard back. And two in one day!
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
Coffee

Post by Coffee »

Actually, Nano, if you mean this one and me... this is a duplicate account of mine.
I made this one when I couldn't remember the password of the other account, and no longer had the email address associated with it.

That said, if you could delete this thread and the above account? I'd appreciate it. :)
"Yes... yes. This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land."
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Post by benhall.1 »

Coffee wrote:Actually, Nano, if you mean this one and me... this is a duplicate account of mine.
I made this one when I couldn't remember the password of the other account, and no longer had the email address associated with it.

That said, if you could delete this thread and the above account? I'd appreciate it. :)
I'll have a look later, Chris. It's a bit fiddly, but I'll have a go when I get a moment. Bear with me ...
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

By all means delete the other account, but personally I don't see the need to delete this thread. It's totally Pubby-like.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.

Post by benhall.1 »

Nanohedron wrote:By all means delete the other account, but personally I don't see the need to delete this thread. It's totally Pubby-like.
Totally agree. :)
Coffee

Post by Coffee »

Fair enough.
Sentiment in my top post remains: Hi again y'all!
benhall.1

Post by benhall.1 »

Tee hee. This thread reads funny now. :lol: