iPhone 6 notes app recommendations?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
brewerpaul
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

iPhone 6 notes app recommendations?

Post by brewerpaul »

For my purposes, the NOTES app that comes in the iPhone is very limited. It just puts all of the notes in one long list, in the order that they're written or modified.
I'm looking for an app that lets me put my notes in separate folders (Personal, Work, Whistle making, passwords etc) and alphabetize them within those folders. Being able to edit those notes on my PC would be a big plus as it would make re-typing all of my notes from the iPhone NOTES app a whole lot easier. USB cable or cloud would be OK. Anyone know of such an app?
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
rhulsey
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: iPhone 6 notes app recommendations?

Post by rhulsey »

Paul -

Have a look at Evernote. It syncs across platforms automatically, and allows you to create folders.

Reg
"Those who can make you believe absurdities
can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
brewerpaul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: iPhone 6 notes app recommendations?

Post by brewerpaul »

I've had Evernote for a while but never played around with it enough to get past several problems I had. On other forums so many people recommended it that I just dove in this weekend and started entering a lot of things. I'm getting the hang of it now and I agree that it's pretty useful. The "sort by name" function takes care of the alphabetization that I've been wanting and the search is very useful.
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!