Pipe Tobacco

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
pipersgrip
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Pipe Tobacco

Post by pipersgrip »

Just wondering if anyone enjoys a nice pipe tobacco. If so, what are your favorites? I tend to get in a little comfort zone and never break from it when I find something I like, whether it's drink or tobacco. I have to remind myself sometimes to break from that zone to find something new and enjoyable.
"In prayer, it is better to have a heart without words, than words without a heart." John Bunyan
Thomaston

Re: Pipe Tobacco

Post by Thomaston »

After years as a smoker, a dipper, and a snuser, I'll admit to being a nicotine fiend. These days I personally love electronic cigarettes. In particular I really love the vanilla custard flavors. IMHO there's eliquid flavors out now that trump any of the "legit"flavors.
MTGuru

Post by MTGuru »

It's been many years since I smoked a pipe. But I used to like Balkan Sobranie Flake in the little green-top tin. I think it's not been made for a long time now.
Vivat diabolus in musica! MTGuru's (old) GG Clips / Blackbird Clips

Joel Barish: Is there any risk of brain damage?
Dr. Mierzwiak: Well, technically speaking, the procedure is brain damage.
pipersgrip

Post by pipersgrip »

That sounds good, I will have to try that one.
"In prayer, it is better to have a heart without words, than words without a heart." John Bunyan
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

Cavendish (Amphora brand)
SKC

Post by SKC »

Gave up smoking my pipe a while back, but I still vape tobacco a few times a month. Better than caffeine when I need to focus and get a work done, and also seems to help with creativity. (Or at least I find myself playing a lot more with a bit of it my system...) I like Kentucky Select Organic from Organic Smoke Inc. It's a shag cut that works very well for vaporizing, with a smooth, if slightly bland flavor, light notes of vanilla and bourbon, a whiff of plum, and a nicely mild bite. It's quite good in mixes too.