Chocolate and Dark Chocolate

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
ytliek
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Chocolate and Dark Chocolate

Post by ytliek »

Summertime is for wood high D... chocolate and dark chocolate whistles... blackwood and rosewood... I had twins.
Sweetheart Flute Company delivered the blackwood high D whistle during this Labor Day holiday weekend (USA) on Aug. 30, 2014. The voicing is going to be tough to beat anywhere. Rosewood on top.

Have a looksee...

And more here
viewtopic.php?p=1146709#p1146709
Oisincooke
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Chocolate and Dark Chocolate

Post by Oisincooke »

They look lovely! Do you notice much of a difference between the tone of them? I'd love to here them one after the other!
ytliek
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by ytliek »

Oisincooke wrote:They look lovely! Do you notice much of a difference between the tone of them? I'd love to here them one after the other!
Both the rosewood and blackwood high D whistles are voiced the same with no noticeable difference. What is different is the visual and I prefer both. I love the woods. I think the voicing was changed on the high D whistles sometime around 2009, or within the last five years or so.

I'm technically challenged with the whistle recording, but, I'll work on it (recording) in the near future. I'm focused on playing for now. :)
mutepointe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by mutepointe »

Congratulations.
Rose tint my world. Keep me safe from my trouble and pain.
白飞梦