Feis Rois Whistle Tutorial

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Poohze
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Feis Rois Whistle Tutorial

Post by Poohze »

The Lurking Fear wrote:
Poohze wrote:
As to the whistle Angus MacK is playing, I don't think my ear is well-enough trained to really offer a critique! :) I have been trying to work out what it is. I've thought I had it identified several times from my seemingly-endless window-shopping on various whistle-maker's sites, but there are quite a few makes on that basic pattern, and the video isn't really good enough quality to be sure from the appearance.
Looks like a Merlin.
Merlin? Another make of whistle of which I wasn't previously aware? Cool! Thanks for that! :) Looking at their site... Yeah, could be.
(BTW - I'm a huge HP Lovecraft fan, Mr/Ms Lurking Fear :D )

Cheers

Marc E
Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)

-Walt Whitman
ytliek
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Feis Rois Whistle Tutorial

Post by ytliek »

Poohze wrote:As to the whistle Angus MacK is playing, I don't think my ear is well-enough trained to really offer a critique! :) I have been trying to work out what it is. I've thought I had it identified several times from my seemingly-endless window-shopping on various whistle-maker's sites, but there are quite a few makes on that basic pattern, and the video isn't really good enough quality to be sure from the appearance.
You could contact and ask him.