JOANIE MADDEN'S 3rd ANNUAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
ctladies
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I love Irish music and I love to play the whistle! I met Dale and now he is the main man of whistlers. I can't wait to get back on the road again as this coronavirus is the worst!

JOANIE MADDEN'S 3rd ANNUAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE

Post by ctladies »

Hello Fellow Whistlers!

I wanted to personally invite you all to partake in my 3rd Annual Folk 'N Irish Caribbean Cruise for February 2nd - 9th, 2014.

I will be running some some whistle workshops during the week. In addition, there will be workshops on flute, bodhran, fiddle and accordion.

The Folk 'N Irish Cruise - The Big Session on the High Seas, is sailing to the Western Caribbean for a 7 day musical extravaganza! Once again we're onboard the 2012 Cruise ship of the year - the incredible Norwegian Epic. The dates are February 2nd - 9th, 2014 out of Miami, Florida with stops to Ocho Rios in Jamaica and Mexico's ports; Costa Maya and Cozumel. The stellar lineup of the finest singers, musicians and dancers joining us promises a fun and amazing vacation.

This years line up so far, includes Cherish the Ladies, the amazing accordionist - Sharon Shannon and Alan Connor, The Makem and Spain Brothers, The Chieftains legendary flute player Matt Molloy along with Artie McGlynn and John Carty, Tommy Sands, Irish Comedian Shaun Conner, Don Stiffe, Cathie Ryan, Guaranteed Irish, Brigids Cross 2, TR Dallas, Padraig Allen and the McLean Avenue Band, Newfoundlands Ennis Sisters, Gabriel Donohue, Dermot Hegarty and Frank McKenna, Pride of Moyvane Ceili Band, Donie Carroll, Harry O'Donoghue, Danny Quinn, Dancers: Donny Golden, Cara Butler, Jon Pilatzke, John Jennings and Michael Boyle, All-Ireland Champions: John Nolan, Dylan Foley, Joshua Dukes, Buddy Connolly, Monsignor Charlie Coen and from Danú - uilleann piper and bodhran ace, Donnchadh Gough, Set Dance Masters Padraig and Roisin McEneany are coming along to teach us set dancing on the beautiful wooden dance floor on the Epic as well as Marianne MacDonald who'll be teaching Ceili Dance Instruction. We have a fabulous bunch of fans of our culture that join us and we want everyone to bring their instruments, their voices and their laughter - everyone is welcome and we want you to join in the craic! In addition to the fabulous Irish entertainment, we also have the best entertainment provided by any cruise line - The Blue Man Group, Legends in Concert, Howl at the Moon dueling Piano's, Fat Cats Jazz, Cirque Dreams acrobatic show and more.

We're going to have waltzing, jiving, lectures, concerts, workshops, late night jam sessions and sing a longs, quiz's, afternoon sessions at sea and just one hell of a good time! For more information visit the website, www.joaniemaddencruise.com or to book, call Icruise, 1-855-IRISH-CRUISE. I hope you think of coming along and I want you to say at the end of the cruise, what I heard from a number of passengers - "THIS WAS THE GREATEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!!! Book early for the best prices and cabin selection!!!