***Rocky Mountain Session/July 21-22***

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Brian Lee
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Brian Lee »

Keep July 21 and 22 open because that's ideal for me. I should have email problems fixed today...

Brian, Tom, Ron , Marceemae and anyone else travelling distance from Grand Junction interested in our Rocky Mountain Session email me here:
mackh@acsol.net
to keep posted on planning progress.

Mack Hoover
I'd like to offer the invitation to anyone interested in joining me from the Salt Lake City area to carpool over to Mack's place. Feel free to email me!

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Brian~
John Allison
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by John Allison »

I'll carpool with you!!

Directions to my house:

Get on the I-15 and drive south for 13 hours. Make a left on the 74. My house is on the right hand side across the field from the church. You can't miss it!

:smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: John Allison on 2001-07-02 17:04 ]</font>
Brian Lee

Post by Brian Lee »

Ha ha John!

Well, I was HOPING for some folks who may want to carpool FROM Salt Lake, but I haven't heard from anyone yet!

By the way Mack, I know you said you'd prefer if we kept the drink outside your home there...so on that note, is there any place close one can procure a proper pint of Guinness? :smile:

All that drivin makes for some thirsty whistlers...well, it makes ME thirsty anyway!

Bri~
WyoBadger
Tell us something.: "Tell us something" hits me a bit like someone asking me to tell a joke. I can always think of a hundred of them until someone asks me for one. You know how it is. Right now, I can't think of "something" to tell you. But I have to use at least 100 characters to inform you of that.

Post by WyoBadger »

Brian,

Maybe after you get John you could swing up through South Pass and give me a lift, too?

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!

Tom
Brian Lee

Post by Brian Lee »

On 2001-07-03 07:50, WyoBadger wrote:
Brian,

Maybe after you get John you could swing up through South Pass and give me a lift, too?

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!

Tom
Hey Tom,

Is Salt Lake closer to you than Grand Junction? Let me know!

Bri~
Ron Rowe

Post by Ron Rowe »

I'm going to do my best to make it but I have been having to work alot of weekends with the new software release here. If I can't I am going to be in Salt Lake at the end of Aug. so hopefully I can meet up with some of you then.
livethe question

Post by livethe question »

To y'all who are meeting in Colorado,

I know you will have lots of fun. I had intended to be out there the next week for some kayaking and rock climbing but broke my leg and wrist three weeks ago. They operated on the leg that day and operated on the wrist this past Friday. I'm way behind at work so Colorado is not in my plans for July. I would have changed my schedule to be there but alas, that is not to be.

Please keep us posted as to when and where such an event might happen again. I live in southwest Iowa, near Omaha and a circle covering 10 or 12 hours of driving can get me a lot of different places.
Peace

Namasté

jim
Brian Lee

Post by Brian Lee »

So do we have a list of "For Sures!" and "Possibly's" yet?

I for one am doing everything in my power to make it out this weekend, but I fear I won't know for sure until Thurs or Fri of this week.

I am also always interested in getting together with ANYONE whistles or other Irish instruments here in Salt Lake. With enough notice, I might even be able to put together a small group of the locals too! :smile: Just drop me an email!!!

Bri~
Ron Rowe

Post by Ron Rowe »

I am about 75% sure I will be comming, I talked to someone at work about covering for me and he will let me know Monday.
Brian Lee

Post by Brian Lee »

So Ron,

Hopefully I'll have a chance to meet ya in a couple of weeks. If it doesn't work out in July, do you have a set date in August for a trip to SLC?

B~
Ron Rowe

Post by Ron Rowe »

Tentatively it looks like I will be in SLC the week of August 20th Brian.
Brian Lee

Post by Brian Lee »

Perhaps we'll have to try to put together a Salt Lake City session group in August! I'll spread the word here for that week. Anyone else able to join us then?

Bri~
WyoBadger
Tell us something.: "Tell us something" hits me a bit like someone asking me to tell a joke. I can always think of a hundred of them until someone asks me for one. You know how it is. Right now, I can't think of "something" to tell you. But I have to use at least 100 characters to inform you of that.

Post by WyoBadger »

I'm still figuring on getting there in a couple weeks.

Tom
Mack.Hoover
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Mack.Hoover »

Here's the link to a map of my town.
<a href="http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find ... 1">link</a>

Hey, directions are simpler than that!
Take I-70 exit 37, 1 mi; left at the light at F rd, .5 mi; right on 33, rd .7 mi; right on San Felipe; right on Bowstring Drive,(third street); third house on right. Total
,2.4 miles from I-70

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rich on 2001-07-06 16:57 ]</font>
Brian Lee

Post by Brian Lee »

So Mack,

do we have any sort of time frame set up? I might be able to make it out late Friday evening, but Sat late morning/early afternoon might also work just as well.

When would everyone else be arriving?

Bri~