Healy Ironwood Flute for sale

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
LKtz
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by LKtz »

David,
Just to let you know, I have not had a chance yet to send the flute off yet, bacuse my dad has decided he needs to "help" send the flute off, and he has to work all this week. So depending on whether or not I can get him to take me to the post office or not this week or on the weekend means how soon the flute will get to you. So just thought to let you know :smile:
I am also so happy to be getting it fixed! AND thankyou so much, everyone for suggesting David.
LKtz
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by LKtz »

David,
Just to let you know, I have not had a chance yet to send the flute off yet, bacuse my dad has decided he needs to "help" send the flute off, and he has to work all this week. So depending on whether or not I can get him to take me to the post office or not this week or on the weekend means how soon the flute will get to you. So just thought to let you know :smile:
I am also so happy to be getting it fixed! AND thankyou so much, everyone for suggesting David.
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

Caryn:
Good for Dad! He's just making sure it gets done carefully and correctly. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have said a word. Good man!
And don't go thanking everyone until you get the flute back and are happy. :smile: