Is anybody attending Pipers Gathering at North Hero,Vt ?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Chauncey

Post by Chauncey »

I am curious to know if any of you will be at the North Hero, Vt. Pipers Gathering this coming weekend. It is a 2 day affair with an excellent program of classes and evening concerts. Although, I am mostly into flutes and whistles (some of you may recall my "Homebrew whistle Pics from earlier this year"), I love the pipes. It would be fun to meet some of you. Since I live only 10 miles from this great event, it would border on criminal to not be there. Feel free to contact me by E-mail or otherwise. I could bring along a few show & tell whistles.

Jon Swayne will be there from U.K. and almost certainly have some whistles with him.
I acquired a couple of them last year during this event. He makes some really nice boxwood
whistles to complement his well known "border pipes".
Chauncey
skendal

Post by skendal »

Someone else mentioned this awhile back. At that time I said if anyone is going to stop and say hello to Joe Kennedy. He is a pipe maker and player from my area. He's really just getting started in pipe making and will be displaying his stuff at the North Hero gathering. I would like to come along too but family matters say no.

Steve