Is anyone familiar with Grey Larsen?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

Okay, Ron, so why haven't you come down to our sessions at Fado? Hmmm?
You'd be so welcomed!
Anyway, glad you took a lesson with Grey. He's terrific. I got to play with him a bit in St. Louis a few years ago and truly enjoyed it. And he's got a lovely Firth&Pond flute.
I'm sure you'll want to sit in his class again.
So....about coming down to Fado for some tunes! Sunday nights are when I usually go ('bout 7pm). The Monday session there can get pretty lively, too, but I ache on Tuesdays after them and can't get up for work!
Hope to see you there real soon!
Oh....and bring the whistle! :smile:
Ron Rowe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ron Rowe »

Hi David,
Thanks for the invite, I would love to come to the Sunday night sessions but I usually have a problem finding a sitter for my daughter on Sundays. I also don't play anywhere near well enough to keep up in a session YET, but I am working on it.
By the way, I love your stuff in the post and always tune in when Pete Boyles has you on his show.
If I can find a sitter I will be down to listen and maybe try to fumble through a tune or 3.

Ron
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

Peter Boyles? Wow. I'm flattered.
Well, it has been a while since I've been on his radio show, probably because no one's been fired over a story I've written. Guess I'm slowing down.
Definitely come to the session, even with the little one! If nothing else, to have dinner and an ale to introduce yourself and listen. We're pretty easy going folks.
Ron Rowe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ron Rowe »

Little ones can be in the bar at night? Or is Fado's considered a restaurant? Maybe I'll come down with her this Sunday.