What a great shop...and a great man!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Brian Lee
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Brian Lee »

This is not a paid advertisement for buns of steel, or any special car wax that let's you light your car on fire and then polish out the scorch marks...

I just wanted to write and tell JessieK how lucky she was to have a chance to visit Steve at Shanna Quay in Ireland!

I just got off the phone with him this morning and would wholeheartedly reccommend steve and his shop to anyone looking to purchase a whisle, flute, bodhrán, book on Irish culture, etc etc.!!

Even though he was feeling a bit under the weather this morning, he was most pleasant and made sure to stay on the phone until all my questions were answered.

It sounds like he's also got a LOT more whistles and other such things in his store that he just hasn't had the time to post photos of yet. Things like Shaw whistles and perhaps some new wooden whistle in the works.

Anyway, He's great, and if you haven't spoken, emailed or purchased from him, you're doing yourself a great disservice! He went out of his way to see that I was happy, and no detail was omitted. VERY thourough and most importantly, VERY pleasant!

My hat's off to ya Steve!

Brian~
Ron Rowe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ron Rowe »

I agree 100% Brian Steve is a true gentleman to deal with. He went out of his way to track down a CD for me and send it out as soon as he could. I can't wait to go to Ireland and meet him
avanutria
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

Post by avanutria »

Does he have an online store? If so, where?
Ron Rowe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ron Rowe »

JessieK

Post by JessieK »

Yup, Brian, I was very lucky. Steve is great.

:smile: