Thank You Rich!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
LeeMarsh
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by LeeMarsh »

Rich,

Thank you for taking all the time and effort to get this new board up and running. Here it is the 2nd or 3rd day and there are over 270 posts, that's success.

The features on this board are rich and the performance has been great.

I just wanted to let you know that all the hours you spent are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again and ...
<hr>
Image Enjoy Your Music,<br><br><b>Lee Marsh</b><br>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeeMarsh on 2001-06-30 16:56 ]</font>
FairEmma
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by FairEmma »

Absolutely! Cheers! A brilliant job! This forum is much easier on the eyes.

Course (I blush to say), I didn't consider the new set-up wouldn't accept my former log-on, so I densely kept at it for longer than most normal people would before I figured out I had to re-register. I probably missed that part in the newsletter!

Now, could someone tell me why I seem to be double-posting (although not always)? I promise I'm not sending the same thing twice - at least not intentionally! And how can I delete a post - edit it back to nothing? Apologies galore!

FE
rich
i see what you did there

Post by rich »

Not sure what's causing the double-posting. Do you see any error messages? Are you, by chance, using a Macintosh behind a DSL router?

In any case, if you notice the post right away, you can go in to "edit" it and choose the "delete post" button at the bottom. Failing that, you can wait for a moderator to find it and clean it up. :smile:
LittleMy

Post by LittleMy »

Thanks for the ClipSnip board! (and the Uilleann board, which will undoubtedly cause me to buy something I can't afford!)
Jens_Hoppe

Post by Jens_Hoppe »

Allow me to join the chorus:

<b>Thank you Rich!</b>

This is close to my idea of a dream-board; it shows all messages in a thread at the same time, it's fast, the fonts are nice and big, and...

Cheers,
Jens