Introduction

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Gary90
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I don't know what you wan't to know. Other than I am not a spammer who is has to write a minimum of 100 characters.

Introduction

Post by Gary90 »

Hi folks, I am Gary and I'm from Belfast. I am new to the forum although i have been reading topics of and off as a guest for the last few weeks. I played about with tin whistle back in primary school 20 years ago so i would class myself as a beginner. Currently been learning for a month, have a feadog high D and a Tony Dixon DX001. Look forward to getting chatting with you guys.

If the post is in the wrong place i apologise
Byll

Re: Introduction

Post by Byll »

Welcome, Gary. There are a whole lot of people here, ready and willing to help you.
'Everything Matters...'
Lisa Diane Cope 1963-1979
TxWhistler
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I've recently purchased a high D whistle and I'm learning to play it. I've only had it for 3 weeks and have enjoyed learning to play it so much that I've ordered a low D whistle. I found this forum and believe I could learn a lot from it. I've been reading the various threads and would like to ask my own questions from time to time. I'd also like to contribute to this forum in the future as my knowledge and playing ability grows. (May 26, 2020)

Post by TxWhistler »

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here!
Alaskamike
Tell us something.: I just bought a Clarke Sweetone and I’m interested in learning how to play it. My goal is to be able to play the whistle without my family complaining too much.

Post by Alaskamike »

Gary, welcome to the group. The fastest way to get to know everyone is to ask for an opinion about buying a whistle!

Mike
Narzog
Tell us something.: Can play several instruments at an unimpressive level. Currently most interested in whistling with a side of flute.

Post by Narzog »

Welcome!