Trade? Waltons d LBW & C,Oak D for Bamboo ?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
greenspiderweb
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Trade? Waltons d LBW & C,Oak D for Bamboo ?

Post by greenspiderweb »

The Gen Bb is traded. I will have a couple of Low Ds coming in from a very generous Chiff member, so I think I will be set there. Thank you Darvis! You're a true gentleman!

Anyone want these 3 whistles in trade for something bamboo? Or even a piece or two of bamboo suitable for making some flutes? Let me know if so, I'm not going to bother bumping this up anymore.
Thanks!
Barry

Hi folks,

I have a Generation Bb nickle, a Waltons Little Black Whistle (D), a Walton's brass C (new style, not Golden C), and an Oak nickle (D) for trade as a lot.

I keep these whistles nearby on the computer in a tall mug, at the ready to play, but I'm just looking at them, and instead pick up a flute if I want to play. They have had little play time, since I don't prefer the higher keys. I did hold on to them because they were my pick over all the high whistles I've had-all played well from new-no tweaking needed. I sold the rest in one lot before.

So, I would like to trade these for a Low C, D, E or Eb that someone is just looking at too, instead of playing-like a Susato, Ralph Cook, Shaw, old style Chieftain, or other.

I can add a little cash if you think yours is worth more too. Let me know what you've got that you don't play. Bamboo or other flutes considered too.

PS I don't want to spend a lot of money, so I'm not looking for a high end Low D either. Thanks!
Last edited by greenspiderweb on Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~~~
Barry
greenspiderweb
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by greenspiderweb »

I have traded the Gen Bb for another whistle, but still have the Walton's Little Black Whistle in D, and the Waltons brass C, and the Oak nickle D, very nice playing whistles, all.

I would be interested in trading for something you are not playing-Low Whistles preferred. Shaws Low D, A or Bb, Old Style Chieftains-Low D, E, Eb, Bb, Ralph Cook Low D, or let me know. I will put some cash towards the deal. Just looking for something I will play, or want to try still, other than high whistles, without spending a lot of money.

Thank you!
~~~~
Barry