Please buy my whistles

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
jmssmh
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by jmssmh »

In my previous posting attempt to sell these whistles, I told you that in my long whistle journey I finally found whistle happiness with my tweaked Feadog/Walton hybrid whistle. I have been divesting of all my expensive and low whistle stuff (and thank you, all those you help me by buy the whistles and stuff from me) but I still have three whistles and two low whistle cases that I want to sell. To make it more tempting I have changed more offer to the below:

Howard Low D w/plastic case (original price $105) for sale $75 and will include Padded zippered carrying case that can hold multiple whistles from Song of the Sea (original price $20) for no extra charge

Kerry Low D (original price $64) for sale $40 and will include Large Padded whistle case (original price $15) for no extra charge

Kerry Pro Tunable Soprano D (original price $185) for sale $100 and will include one of my tweaked Feadog/Walton hybrid whistle at no extra charge

I would very much like to sell these last three whistles and will entertain reasonable offers or reduce prices to someone who buys more than one whistle. Free shipping in USA. If interested email me at jmssmh@mediaone.net

Joe