Glen Road: Turlach Boylan, Zac Leger, Mike Dugger

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Dale
The Landlord
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Dale »

Mrs. Wisely and the girls and I had the pleasure of hosting Turlach Boylan and Zac Leger this past weekend at C&F HQ on the occasion of their band (with Mike Dugger) "Glen Road" performing two gigs in Alabama. It was a great pleasure. Of course, I've known Turlach (electronically) for awhile now. He plays a Water Weasel Low G on stage which I'm proud to have given him. It was good to get to know him in person. And, then there's Zac Leger, who gigs with Glen Road on this tour just ended. He's a guy to watch. Plays the holy hell out of u-pipes, whistle, flute, guitar, banjo, and who knows what else. And he's 19. 19 years old. 19. Also smart as hell and a really nice guy.

If you get a chance to catch Glen Road live, I recommend it. A fun band, indeed.

Dale
bozemanhc
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by bozemanhc »

Dale,
There was a band from Birmingham featuring Uilleann pipes, guitar and fiddle that played at the Scottish Festival in Huntsville a couple of summers ago. Do you know who that might be? The fiddler didn't make it because of car trouble but the other two were great.
thanks,
Howard
chas
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

On 2002-03-20 18:00, DaleWisely wrote:
And, then there's Zac Leger, who gigs with Glen Road on this tour just ended. He's a guy to watch. Plays the holy hell out of u-pipes, whistle, flute, guitar, banjo, and who knows what else. And he's 19. 19 years old. 19. Also smart as hell and a really nice guy.
The way I look at it (compliments of a friend) is, by the time Mozart was my age, he'd been dead for five years.

Charlie