Flatley Flute CD

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Bevoi
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Bevoi »

Heya,

Ok, I think everyone got a bit side-tracked on my last inquiry, though they were interesting deviances. Does anyone own Flatley's Solo flute CD album or know where one can be purchased?
pixyy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Just updating my profile after 16+ years of C&F membership. Sold most of my flutes, play the ones I still own and occasionally still enjoy coming here and read about flute related subjects.

Post by pixyy »

I haven't tried it for flute yet, but http://www.scottish-irish.com have an option to list their titles by genre or instrument (pretty cool when you do it for whistle).

Hope you find what you are looking for... some topics lead their own life on this board: Best Whistle / Tutor, Oils for wooden whistles, learning by sight/ear, D.Spilane and some other stuff. Apart from that things are quite normal :smile:
pixyy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Just updating my profile after 16+ years of C&F membership. Sold most of my flutes, play the ones I still own and occasionally still enjoy coming here and read about flute related subjects.

Post by pixyy »

OK, tried now, not there.

Michael Flatley's CD *Michael Flatley*
1995, by Son Records, BUACD 9501

The only thing i can find is that it is distributed by

Claddagh Records,
Dame House, Dame Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
phone/fax +1-353-1-679-3664.
Retail and international mail-order.
email claddagh@crl.ie (Finbar Boyle)

cheers,